|PDF Name||Aadhar Card Correction Form 2024|
|No. of Pages||2|
|PDF Size||0.33 MB|
|PDF Category||Forms & Applications|
Aadhar card update form 2024
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has introduced an updated Aadhar Card Correction Form, designed to facilitate the seamless correction of personal details on Aadhar cards. This improved form aims to ensure that the Aadhar card database remains accurate and up-to-date, minimizing errors and discrepancies in individuals’ information. In this article, we will provide a simple and formal overview of the Aadhar Card update Form 2024, highlighting its key features and the process involved.
Process of Correcting the Aadhar Card Information:
- Visit the Official UIDAI Website: To initiate the correction process, visit the official UIDAI website and locate the Aadhar Card Correction Form 2024.
- Fill in the Required Information: Provide the necessary details in the online form, ensuring that all corrections are accurate and match the supporting documents. Once the form is filled out, verify the details.
- Document Upload: Attach the relevant supporting documents as per the correction request. Ensure that the documents are clear and meet the UIDAI’s guidelines.
- OTP Authentication: After submitting the form and documents, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter this OTP to authenticate the correction request.
- Biometric Authentication (if required): In some cases, you may be required to visit an Aadhar enrollment center for biometric authentication to verify your identity. This step is essential for certain corrections, such as name and address updates.
- Acknowledgment Receipt: Once the correction request is successfully processed, you will receive an acknowledgment receipt with a URN (Update Request Number). This number can be used to track the status of your correction request.
- Update Confirmation: After the necessary verification and processing, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number and email address once the correction is made.